Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Remediation Services in Franklin, TN
Downtown Franklin prides itself as an oasis of Southern hospitality, and Williamson County has the reputation as one of the highly desirable suburban locations to live in the state. By offering solutions in cases of mold infestation, SERVPRO of Williamson County helps in maintaining the reputation. We offer remediation in both residential and commercial premises.
Various complexities can keep mold problems recurring so our AMRT, Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians, receive advanced training that helps them understand the cause and extent of mold development in each property. Our technicians are also IICRC certified in ASD, Applied Structural Drying and CDS, Commercial Drying Specialist techniques allowing them to sort out all underlying moisture problems fueling the infestation.
We have different equipment helpful to the abatement process including moisture detection tools such as FLIR thermal cameras and thermo-hygrometers. We also have equipment for the advanced restoration of materials affected by mold damage including dry ice blasting and soda blasting equipment. With our extensive experience and use of the latest techniques, we can ensure a mold-free and safe environment at your premises.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (615) 790-9634
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Williamson County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (615) 790-9634
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Williamson County is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Franklin community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2040 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: